– Mid Level =>3 to 5 years experience => RM3,500 – 4,500/mo.
– Sr. Level => 6 to 8 years experience => RM4,600 – 5,000/mo.
– Lead Role => 8 years and above =>above 6,500 nego.
– Required language(s) : Fluent in English both written and spoken
Required skill(s) :
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and/or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
– Minimum 3 year(s) and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferable those candidates who have been exposed in networking and handling CISCO equipment/product troubleshooting at telecommunication industry.
– Able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and fast paced environment. A good team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
– Knowledge of the principles of IP addressing, address management, sub-netting and WAN & Ethernet technologies. Those who had CCNA qualification will be added advantageous.
Job Responsibilities :
– Answer customer IPVPN and MS support calls within the targeted Service Level Agreement (SLAs) that being set. Provide First Call Resolution (FCR) technical support to Client’s Enterprise customers via phone and/or email correspondence.
– Logging reported faults into ticketing system, provide helpdesk support for general services and 1.5 in-depth level troubleshooting for IPVPN and Managed Services platform applications.
– Manage proactive monitoring service, provide timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within the set SLAs.
– Manage customer’s fault enquires, incident ticket queue within target defined and provide quality assistance. Review and improve operational processes to enable operations staff to operate effectively.
– Support team KPIs in order to meet Time to Restore, manage coordination within inter-cross operational supports to ensure speedy fault resolution and provide escalation to relevant party on prolong outages.
We are open for walk-In applicants. Feel free to drop-by at our office (Monday-Friday) – (9th Feb 2015 – 13th Feb 2015) from 9.30am – 5.30pm. Contact Person (Vanessa/Pavy).
Emerio (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Bangunan Emerio Cyberjaya, Lingkaran Teknokrat 3 Barat,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +60383184908 | Ext: 125/183 |
Salary: RM 6 500 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Contract
Experience Level: 5-10 years
Category: IT (Technology)
Job Location: Selangor (Cyberjaya)
Application Deadline: 13 Feb 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: Pavitra.Rathakrishnan@emeriocorp.com