– 5-8 years
– Any Nationality
• A minimum of 5 years related technical experience with relevant vendor certifications.
• Extensive technical experience in design, installation and support of medium and large networking and IP Tel, systems, storage, wireless, security solutions.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer relationship building skills. Able to quickly develop relationships and credibility with clients at all levels and maintain those relationships for the duration of a project lifecycle.
• High level analytical and problem solving skills.
• High level influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Strong commitment, enthusiasm and drive with the ability to work through conflicting pressures and priorities.
• Expertise in fault finding and problem diagnosis for above solutions.
• Technical expertise in the design, implementation and support of systems applied to large and small customer installations.
• General understanding of hardware technologies.
• Ensure activities are performed in a timely manner, in accordance with the contracted terms and agreed specifications.
• Ensure corporate customer satisfaction standards are met; follow up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with services or products provided.
• Active communication of issues with Manager: Ensure that early and clear communications is initiated with manager(s).
• Provide a high level of customer service as required.
• Completing tasks within required timeframes.
– Undertaking system analysis, technical design, implementation and maintenance of solutions applied to customer infrastructure incorporating technologies such as network, IP Telephony, security, systems, storage and wireless solutions as applicable to the role.
– Work with implementation teams and the customer, providing systems/network design and implementation support to ensure smooth and effective migration to new technology/versions.
– Work closely with project managers and share major responsibility in managing customer expectations at the outset of projects.
– Provide technical support to clients through dealing with complex service queries and problems with clients’ systems related to above technologies, as applicable.
– Exhibit empathy to the customers’ situation, perspective, constraints and issues. Ensures that Optus Business is positively represented to the client in all forms of communication.
Working Hours / Shift Expectations
– Australian Business Hours:
o 8.00am – 5.00pm Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (TBC).
o 8:00am – 5:00pm Australian Western Standard Time (TBC).
– After Hours Work as required.
– Technical Qualifications, at this level this may include Cisco Certifications in Routing and Switching or SP (the later can be compensated with extensive experience and minimum of CCIP/CCNP)
– Experience in design, installation and support of Cisco core network technologies together with Riverbed or Cisco wireless solutions.
– Strong knowledge of MPLS networks and encryption technologies.
– Knowledge of protocols such as BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IS/IS.
– Sound experience in designing/managing and troubleshooting end to end QOS across SP networks.
– Sound knowledge of network data encryption.
– Sound knowledge of IPV4 and IPV6.
– Technical expertise in the design, implementation and support of systems applied to large customer installations.
We are open for walk-In applicants. Feel free to drop-by at our office (Monday-Friday) – (9th Feb 2015 – 13th Feb 2015) from 9.30am – 5.30pm. Contact Person (Vanessa/Pavy).
Emerio (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Bangunan Emerio Cyberjaya, Lingkaran Teknokrat 3 Barat,
63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +60383184908 | Ext: 125/183 |
Salary: RM 6 000 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Contract
Experience Level: 5-10 years
Category: IT (Technology)
Job Location: Selangor (Cyberjaya)
Application Deadline: 13 Feb 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: Pavitra.Rathakrishnan@emeriocorp.com