Job Description: RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Make budget estimate for a project.
• Monitor design development and laying off
expenditure that planned
• Manage tender processes
• Manage contract documents.
• Control cost during building process
• Evaluate construction work for interim ‘s fees,
evaluate change, assess or arrange claims for
expenditure and agreeing latest book
• Are negotiating with important party in project
– Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveyor.
– Experienced in construction company.
– Can work at site
– Have own transport
-Preferable Male Bumiputera.
Interested please submit resume to email@example.com
Salary: RM 3 000 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Job Location: Selangor (Putrajaya)
Application Deadline: 30 Apr 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org