* Responsible to assist the safety officer in implementing safety measures and procedures at the construction site.
*Conduct regular review/inspection of construction sites to identify non-compliances and follow-up action to ensure safety compliance
* Responsible for safety & health
* Responsible for environmental related issue and ensuring that the company is in compliance with related law & regulation , standards and guidelines from relevant authorities.
* Liaise closely with site operation staffs on all Workplace Safety and Health issue.
* Coordinate and conduct safety briefing , training and daily tool box talk
* Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate , Occupational Safety & health ,
Environmental Science , NIOSH
* Possess “Yellow Book” certification in occupational safety and health will be advantage
* At Least 5 year(s) of working experience in similar role preferably form construction field
* Must be willing to travel / be relocated (site based)
* Must be able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia & English
Salary: RM 3 800 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Job Location: Selangor (Shah Alam)
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org