To supervise a team of security guards and to provide a day to day operations support to ensure the security operations run smoothly and efficiently.
1) Coordinating and supervising the activities of security guards as per clients’ Standard Operating Procedures.
2) Managing manpower for shift and monitoring security guard attendance
3) To ensure proper recording system as per clients’ requirement
4) To enforce Company’s security policies and procedures
5) To liase and work closely with the clients’ in-house security team
1) Candidates wil be required to work 26 days per month.
2) Candidates must possess at least SPM , certificate or equivalent
3) At least 1 year working experience in the related field
4) Well discipline with proven track record
5) Computer literate and familiar with CCTV system
6) Age 28-55 years
7) Must have own transport with B2 and D class driving licence
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fax to: Show contact number
or Call us at : Show contact number/ Show contact number
Salary: RM 2 000 per month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Job Location: Negeri Sembilan (Others)
Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2016