The Safety & Security Manager is responsible for formulating, developing and monitoring the implementation of Safety and Security policies, systems, procedures and standards for existing activities and new attractions within the Water Theme Park
• Defines the Water Theme Park’s safety and security objectives and targets
• Develops, maintains and implements safety and security routines (instructions) in a timely manner and in accordance with the Water Theme Park’s requirements and local legislation.
• Oversees and ensures that all required safety and security checks, drills and equipment maintenance take place according to internal and external legislative requirements.
• Ensure that the Water Theme Park’s Emergency and Crisis Response programs are always capable of immediate response.
• Ensure timely communication concerning the status of safety and security to management.
• Min 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in a amusement/theme park or related environment
• Possess strong leadership skills
• Fundamentals of investigation methodology & process, including interviewing skills & techniques.
• Fundamentals of fire prevention & fire systems.
• Able to work independently and possesses a high sense of accountability and integrity
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Salary Range from RM2,000 to RM4,300.
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Interested candidates are required to provide a detailed resume of CV together with recent photograph (NR) by email to email@example.com
Human Resources Department Austin Heights Sdn Bhd No. 121 & 123, Level 1, Jalan Austin Heights 3, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor. Tel : Show contact number
Salary: RM 4 300 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years | 3-5 years
Category: Tourism/Hotels | Property-Related | Others
Job Location: Johor (Johor Bahru)
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2016