1. Maintain, update and execute the social media strategy (mainly FB, Instagram, Twitter,
Pinterest and others) to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and service;
2. Plan, organize and monitor social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting;
3. Develop analytic reports and collate data from social media, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends;
4. Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications, competition and be aware of market changes and development;
5. Actively be responsible for community engagement, customer response and crisis management where necessary;
6. Become an advocate for Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate;
7. Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers;
8. Create, curate and manage all published content (image, video and written);
9. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns;
10. Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy;
11. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns;
12. Effective handling of outgoing and incoming call, email esquires and online live chat via website and others;
13. Media savvy and eager to keep up-to-date on the latest market trends and new advances, utilizing information for business growth;
14. Assist in other admin work that related to bateriku.com when needed;
15. Any other duties as assigned.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma Advertising/Media, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the media buying and social media marketing.
3. Experience in handling company social media (FB, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and etc.
4. Having working knowledge mainstream advertising and social media paid advertising campaigns.
5. Possess excellent writing skills with proven experience in writing, editing and producing content for social media.
6. Creative thinker and problem solver.
7. Good oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
8. Computer literate and has good working knowledge of MS-Office.
9. Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment.
10. Full-Time position available (Immediate Vacancy)
Interested applicants are invited to apply by email including a comprehensive resume stating qualifications, work experience, current and expected salary with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: < 1 year | 1-3 years
Job Location: Selangor (Shah Alam)
Application Deadline: 10 Oct 2015