To sure the quality of food presentation to customer.
1. Must have at least Diploma in Food Science, Food Tech or other relevant education.
2. Handle ISO, HACCP, GMP and other relevant issue with production department.
3. Assist Issue relevant Halal application and renewal.
4. Develop quality control system.
5. Supervise worker discipline and the standard operation procedure (SOP).
6. Conduct internal audit and other quality assurance activities
7. Respond to customer request regarding product quality.
8. Monitor incoming materials, work in progress and finished product quality.
9. Co-ordinate with sales department on customer complaints and follow up the corrective action to ensure active is taken and effective
10. To keep track and schedule equipment calibration both internally and externally.
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: < 1 year | 1-3 years
Category: Manufacturing | Food/Restaurants/Cafe
Job Location: Selangor (Puchong)
Application Deadline: 31 Dec 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com