Assist QA Executive / Engineers in identifying defects, establishing root cause of problem and progressively solving quality problems.
1. Ensure measuring equipment and jigs used are in good condition & calibrated date not expired.
2. Check inprocess materials specification through Inspection Check Sheet.
3. Update Daily Monitoring Rejection at line for verification and identification of failure mode may contribute to the problems.
4. To implement hourly checking at line and recorded all the database on standard.
5. To Implement PIS or Final Inspection base on required standard.
Salary: RM 1 100 per month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: < 1 year
Category: Manufacturing | Others
Job Location: Selangor (Shah Alam)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2016
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org