QA Inspector job is to perform inspection and testing as per PQS, submit inspection report to QA Leader for verification, report malfunction on testing or measurement equipment to QA Leader, compare with approval sample during pre- production approval, and collect and record data in the designated.
– Perform inspection and testing as per PQS.
– Submit inspection report to QA Leader for verification.
– Report Malfunction on testing or measurement equipment to QA Leader.
– Compare with approval sample during pre- production sample.
– Collect and record data in the designated and latest check sheet.
– Handle all the measuring equipment with care.
– Identify clearly on the sample collected for start- up and pre- production.
– Highlight any part abnormality to QA Leader immediately after checking.
– Ensure proper filling of all the related inspection record.
– Perform housekeeping duty as required.
– Perform other duties assigned by Superior.
– Accept or reject the part based on inspection data.
– Minimum SPM and equivalent.
– Preferably 1 year of working experience in QA/QC duties and some exposure in plastic injection moulding process.
– Keen eye for detail.
Salary: RM 1 000 per month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: < 1 year | 1-3 years
Category: Manufacturing | Others
Job Location: Selangor (Cheras)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2017
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org