To ensure smooth operation of the outlets and standard procedure to run the operation is as required.
– To work closely with the chef to ensure food standards are maintained.
– To obtain feedback from guest whether quality of food served has been met.
– To supervise and coach crew in all area.
– Minimum SPM qualification.
– Can speak English
– Must be able to handle customer complaint and
ensure customer satisfaction
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the
related field is required for this position.
– To supervise and train service staff in F&B
– To resolve customer complaints, staff conflicts
and maintain stock inventory.
– Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold
relevant residence status.
MUTIARA DAMANSARA, CENTRAL MARKET, SUBANG PARADE,
MYDIN USJ, SEPANG, DENGKIL, NILAI,KOTA WARISAN,
Salary: RM 1 800 per month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Job Location: Selangor (Subang Jaya)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2015
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com