We are looking for In House Security Supervisors / Officers or Executives for high end condos and other gated and guarded residential areas. We prefer candidates with experience in the security field or building management or any other related field on risk management of residential properties .
Candidates are required to be pro active and must observe, ensure and to carry out all security functions & duties as stipulated and instructed by the Security Head or Management Head.This will include the security of the personnel in the premises & asset within the premises at all times while on patrol or in-house duty.Pro-active & Honest.
Requirements and Responsibilities.
-Provide security coverage and protect the assigned premises.
– Conduct, respond to and investigate complaints from clients , security incidents or violations in the premises and take the necessary appropriate precautions/actions based on the SOP given..
– Perform daily duties for safeguarding properties from accidental or malicious damage and from theft or intruders.
– Patrol the premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and entrances/exists while visiting sites or patrolling.
– Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises at all times.
-Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
-Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to managers on duty.
-Report any maintenance issues immediately to building manager, including all furniture, fittings/fixtures and equipment.
-Be responsible and familiar with evacuation procedures in case of emergency, acting as first point of contact for residents and visitors during emergency .
-Administer all request,directives and no-shows of guards, in line with company policy keeping a proper record of all and doing the necessary replacements.
– Have positive working attitude, high integrity,honest,straight forward,highly disciplined,independent, good communication skills, confident, matured, presentable & pleasant personality.
– Willing to work on shifts and for long hours if required.
– Posses own transport.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Posses Good personalities
– Great communication and writing skills in English and Malay.
– Candidate must be self discipline and be able to work under any pressure.
– Candidate must posses the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Posses own transport with license and Willing to travel if required.
Salary will be based on the experience and after an interview has been conducted.Salary Range will be from RM 1,800 to 3,000 neg.
Brief Translation / Summary .
Security Officer / Pegawai Peronda /Pegawai In-house
a. Jantina :Lelaki atau Wanita
b. Warga negara :Malaysia
c. Kawasan :Kuala Lumpur , Bandar Puteri Puchong ,Puchong Jaya, Bandar Botanic Klang, Bandar Puteri Klang dan Persekitaran.
d. Gaji :RM1,800.00 to RM3,000
e. Umur :27 hingga 45 tahun
f. Pendidikan :SPM (BOLEH MENULIS & MEMBACA)
g. Pengalaman : Minima 2 tahun
h. Lain-lain :Tiada rekod jenayah
i. Bekas Askar / Polis / Pegawai Peronda / In House Security di galakan memohon.
Please come in for a walk in interview.
Our Office Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon to Friday);
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Call : 92230898 / 5898 / 6398 (Puan Fiera / Maya / Reka) (Interview Dan Panduan Lokasi Maps)
Fax : Show contact number
Please Whatsapp me on any other inquiries pertaining to the above at Show contact number – Mr SS (Strictly no calls only whatsapp or sms will be entertained)(Whatsapp dan sms sahaja)
We are located in Fraser Business Park F&N Sungai Besi Off Jalan Tun Razak just before loke yew roundabout. Walking distance to to Chan Sow Lin LRT Station and Pudu LRT Station.
Please visit our official website for more inquiries at www.teamguads.my
Salary: RM 2 400 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Any
Category: Construction | Property-Related | Others
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Puchong)
Application Deadline: 31 May 2016
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org