– Files administration – binding/compilation, scanning, organizing documents.
– Office duties: basic bookkeeping/record-keeping, ordering office inventory/materials/supplies, preparing/processing documents (administrative letters/invoices/forms/vouchers/etc), corresponding with courier/servers, collecting printed documents, e-filing documents.
– Answering telephones, directing calls, taking messages, and receiving/assisting clients visiting the office.
– Drafting routine/simple administrative letters/documents.
– Operating office machines (fax/photocopiers/scanners).
– Assisting the firm’s counsel/solicitors with ad-hoc duties/errands as and when instructed.
– Proficient with Graphic Design and Social Media will be an added advantage.
Good interpersonal skill & able to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines
Self-motivated and meticulous
Positive attitude and responsible
Qualifications and Requirements:
Diploma/Degree Business Administration
Able to work with minimum supervision, a team player, responsible, reliable, committed and with good and positive working attitude.
Able to work independently
Job Start Date:01 October 2020
Application Closing Date:01 September 2020
How to Apply:
Please send your resume/CV by email to email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.hzac.com.my
Advertiser’s Details:Name: Nurul Shahzuani Binti Razali
Contact Number : 0122211945
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org