Job Description:– to assist in various areas of practice which includes conveyancing practice, civil litigation practice, corporate & commercial practice, criminal law practice & family law practice.
– to assist where required & necessary with regards to the general workings of the firm.
– to learn & grow with the firm.
Qualifications and Requirements:- LL.B degree.
– CLP / Bar qualification(s) (for Pupil in Chambers).
– strong motivation & the drive to succeed in the legal practice.
– proficiency in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
– passion to learn.
– able to work independently & as a team.
Job Start Date:01 March 2018
Application Closing Date:28 February 2018
Overview of Organisation:A firm build upon the concept of “Business Through Trust & Confidence” & having diverse areas of legal practice which includes conveyancing practice, civil litigation practice, corporate & commercial practice, criminal law practice & family law practice.
How to Apply:– e-mail to email@example.com (to include a copy of your CV and/or resume, education certificates & latest passport sized photograph).
– call at 0172568588.
– only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Name: Tan Tzai Mun
Contact Number : 0172568588
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org