Building Executive will also serve as a key contact for Facilities Management in providing feedback on the condition of academic and administrative space, helping to determine building priorities and identify problems.
To work as a building executive, the major duties, tasks, and responsibilities you should expect to perform are shown in the job description example given below:
1) To do job for site operation and administrative matters.
2) Able to work under pressure with good problem solving skills.
3) Able to work independently.
4) Good time management skills.
5) Good understanding of the latest regulations on Strata Properties (is an advantage).
6) Able to handle emergency cases and on standby during crisis.
7) To investigate promptly such complaints and to attend to them immediately if they fall within the responsibility of the property maintenance.
8) Able to plan, conceptualize and implement.
9) Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong command of written English and Bahasa Malaysia
10) To ensure common area, building structure, wall, floor, fitting, and other finishes are maintained to an acceptable standard to sustain and maximize the value of properties.
11) Experience in property management is an added advantage.
12) Job location Kuala Ampang/Hulu Klang.
Applicant must provide resume and a recent photo for this position.
Please submit your application through email:-
Title resume “Building Executive’. Please email your resume to email@example.com