Project site around KL and Selangor
– Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of construction works.
– Carry out site inspection to monitor construction progress, ensure smooth operations and supervisory works at project sites.
– Responsible for quality and workmanship control to ensure work quality is achieved.
– Arrange regular meeting with worker or sub-contractor to match targeted schedule and resolve site matters.
– Attend all project site meetings as well as technical meeting with clients or consultants.
– Liaise with sub-contractor or workers to ensure all works are done as per drawing.
– Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior management or equivalent.
– Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Training will be provided.
– Own transportation motorcycle or car (compulsory)
– Can work immediately.
– Looking for a HANDS ON person (Independent)
SPM/Any technical cert or Diploma
Job Type: Non-Executive
Contract Type: Contract
Experience Level: < 1 year | 1-3 years
Category: Engineering | Construction | Others
Language Skill: English | Bahasa Malaysia
Gender Preferred: All Genders
Own Transport: Motorcycle
Other Benefit: –
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Taman Melawati)
Minimum Education Required: SPM/Any technical cert or Diploma
Nationality Preferred: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2017
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com