• Prepare teaching & learning materials to conduct lectures and tutorials
• To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor
student’s progress, achievement and attendance.
• Conduct classes in professional manner.
• Create a lively and exciting class environment.
• Deliver the lessons according to the lesson plans.
• To provide academic advice, guidance and support to students and to supervise on students
assignment and practicum.
• Develop and deliver lectures and ensure all academic programmes are conducted in
accordance with the prescribed standards.
• To set questions for tests and examinations, assignments and mark answer sheets.
• To undertake and support the full spectrum of academic and non-academic tasks related to
• Carry out administration duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Candidate must possess at least Degree in Early Childhood Development/Education with
minimum 1 year of working experience
• High sense of responsibility for work and commitment in meeting deadline
• Willing to work at Puchong, Selangor (near IOI mall)
Attractive remuneration package:
• Basic salary + benefits
Interested candidates are required to submit resume/cv at email@example.com
Salary: RM 2 200 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Job Location: Selangor (Puchong)
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2015