Job Description:Job description:
– Data entry.
– Files administration – binding/compilation, scanning, organizing documents.
– Office duties: basic bookkeeping/record-keeping, ordering office inventory/materials/supplies, preparing/processing documents (administrative letters/invoices/forms/vouchers/etc), corresponding with courier/servers, collecting printed documents, e-filing documents.
– Answering telephones, directing calls, taking messages, and receiving/assisting clients visiting the office.
– Drafting routine/simple administrative letters/documents.
– Operating office machines (fax/photocopiers/scanners).
– Assisting the firm’s counsel/solicitors with ad-hoc duties/errands as and when instructed.
Qualifications and Requirements:Requirements:
– Possess own transport.
– Be in office and accessible during working hours.
– Be able to use email, and Microsoft Word/Excel, at the bare minimum. Usage of any other software will be taught on the job.
– Can speak/write in English and Malay.
– Be punctual, responsible, trustworthy, diligent, reliable, and committed to work.
– No conveyancing experience is required, or needed.
– Prior litigation experience will be useful, but not necessary. (We adopt a paperless/paper-light style of legal practice. You will be required to learn/adapt to a different workflow.)
Job Start Date:24 July 2020
Application Closing Date:08 August 2020
Overview of Organisation:Litigation-based law firm.
How to Apply:
1. Please write in to us at email@example.com, with the subject “OFFICE CLERK”. You may write in either Malay or English.
2. We read all emails. Priority/preference will be given to early responders and those who write clearly.