1. With minimum 1 year experience in related field.
2. Prepare all documents required to file cases effectively (guidance will be provided).
3. Maintain a regular schedule of hearing, court appearances and conference based on case requirements.
4. Attending clients and other works assigned by the firm from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Possesses valid Practicing Certificate.
2. Able to handle multiple tasks at any given time and to complete task entrusted within the agreed time frame.
3. Excellent research skill.
4. Strong command in English and Malay (spoken and written). Fluency in Chinese is an added advantage.
5. Good working attitude, self-motivated with initiatives and responsibility and a good team player.
Job Start Date:06 October 2020
Application Closing Date:05 October 2020
Overview of Organisation:NG, ARLENE TAN & LEONG is a fast growing firm established in 2016 specialising in litigation, intellectual property, conveyancing as well as corporate matters.
Staffed by legally trained personnel from the backroom up, our team of dedicated staff strives to make the firm different from the rest.
We strive to build, nurture and develop trust and familiarity with our clients as well as our work force but not neglecting the most important aspect of work quality and objectivity in our jobs and in our work.
Our office is within walking distance to Bank Rakyat-Bangsar Putra LRT station.
How to Apply:
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Advertiser’s Details:Name: ARLENE TAN
Contact Number : 60164424568
Email : email@example.com