– Litigation lawyer required;
– Having the ability in other area of law is an added value ie Syariah/IP/Corporate
– At least 3-years experience in general litigation;
– Handled civil litigation matters (i.e Hearing/Trial/Appeal) at Subordinate Court, High Court & Court of Appeal;
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
– Able to lead a team;
– Possess entrepreneurship skill;
– Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
Job Start Date:01 September 2020
Application Closing Date:31 August 2020
Overview of Organisation:
Messrs Isadora & Associates is a Malaysian law firm based in Cyberjaya that is relatively new but dedicated to providing high-quality solution oriented legal services to our clients. We pro-actively educate and update our clients with the latest development in law.
Messrs Isadora & Associates understands the importance of accurately interpreting our clients’ needs and consider the clients as the most valued assets of the firm. We take pride in offering our clients legal services at the highest standards.
Apart from our two main area of General Civil Litigation & Conveyancing, our legal services also includes Intellectual Property, Corporate Agreements, Small Estate Claims, Power of Attorney, Syariah, Entertainment and Sports law.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com indicating the position you wish to apply and your current and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be called to attend an interview.
Advertiser’s Details:Name: ISADORA
Contact Number : 0132022133
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org