Preparing, drafting and completing Commercial Agreements;
2) Preparing, drafting and completing all related correspondences and cause papers for Court Matters (Litigation);
3) Attending eReview, Case Management, Trial etc for Litigation matters;
4) Attend to straightforward tasks such as meeting clients, execution of documents etc;
5) Update clients on the progress of the Corporate and Litigation matters including sending gentle reminders for clients to perform certain obligations at their end;
6) Follow up with opponents lawyers or other respective parties etc on matters that is due or to be completed;
7) Communicate with officers of various government agencies/ state authorities/ statutory bodies/ financial institution etc to resolve issues relating to Corporate & Litigation;
8) Update clients in timely manner;
9) Prepare status report for Corporate & Litigation files;
10) Ensure all correspondences are properly filed in and in good order; and
11) Any other task instructed by the Firm from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:1)
Must possess valid Practicing Certificate;
2) At least 3 years of relevant experience;
3) Excellent communication and research skills;
4) Able to handle several matters concurrently and meet expectations and deadlines;
5) Strong professional attitude, self motivated, driven and a team player; and
6) Strong command in English and Malay. Fluency in Chinese is an added advantage.
Job Start Date:01 October 2020
Application Closing Date:09 October 2020
Overview of Organisation:A boutique law firm situated in Petaling Jaya / Kuala Lumpur. We specialise in SME advisory services, startup solutions, business structuring, land matters and more.
How to Apply:
CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
Cover Letter is optional.