• With a minimum of 2 years experience
• To handle legal documents in matters of sub-sales, loan (consumer and company loan), discharge, perfection of charge, perfection of transfer and other conveyancing matters from the initial stage until completion stage independently
• To update the file status at banks online portals
• Attend to Clients, Government Authorities, Bankers, Agents or any relevant authorities
• To prepare the status report, quotation and drafting correspondence
• To assist in any other duties assigned as and when required to do so
• To complete assigned work on a strict deadline
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have at least two (2) year of experience in handling all conveyancing matters (sub-sale, loan, auctions, perfections, etc)
• Must possess at least Higher Secondary/SPM/STPM.
• Good working attitude, diligent, hardworking.
• Able to work independently and within deadlines with minimum supervision
• Able to attend to status reports and updating file status.
• Computer literate.
• Able to speak Mandarin and other dialects is an advantage
Job Start Date:16 December 2020
Application Closing Date:31 December 2020
Overview of Organisation:The Firm has been established for 20 years. Attractive remuneration, a good working environment and long term benefit.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com and please state your expected salary and the latest photo of you.
Advertiser’s Details:Name: Sophia Cheong
Contact Number : 0173610807
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org