(1) Preparing and attending to legal documents relating to conveyancing and loan documentation from initial stage up until completion.
(2) Assist Master-in-Chamber and/or Legal Assistant in handling conveyancing and loan documentation, corporate and civil /criminal litigation matters.
(3) Attend court proceeding i.e. case management, mention, decision, hearing and trial when needed and necessary.
(4) Conduct legal research for corporate and civil/criminal litigation matters.
(5) Prepare related legal documents cause papers and correspondences for corporate and civil/criminal litigation matters.
(6) Any other duties as may be reasonably expected and required by the Firm which are commensurate with the level of post.
(7) Pupil-in-Chamber will have the opportunity to experience many ‘hands on’ tasks which is beyond classroom / academic law.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Possess a recognized Degree in Law (LLB).
• Possess own transport.
• Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills with good command of English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Understand & accept Firm’s work culture and ethics.
• Positive attitude, resourceful, meticulous and committed.
• Willing to travel and able to attend to ad-hoc matters.
• Ability to keep composure in a fast paced, high demand, ever changing environment.
Job Start Date:19 October 2020
Application Closing Date:13 October 2020
Overview of Organisation:Misyail Othman & Co (MONCO) is a partnership firm with two (2) partners with a branch at Tampin Pos Melaka, Negeri Sembilan and Pahang.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call the following contact person for further enquiries:
Mohd Haizal Ismail / Puan Norliza Mohd Nazri
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.