Qualifications and Requirements:
– To attend to all litigation matter and able to attend Court matters with minimum supervision
– Drafting pleadings, cause papers and submissions
– Preparing legal opinion, conducting research on all legal and related matters.
– To attend clients and other works assigned by the firm from time to time
– Fresh graduate is welcome
– Willing to learn & possess good work ethic
PUPIL IN CHAMBER :
– LLB holder
– Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
– Possess positive attitude, hardworking and responsible.
– Good team player
Job Start Date:14 December 2020
Application Closing Date:31 December 2020
Overview of Organisation:We are recognised as one stop center with all inclusive legal and consultancy expertise required by all strata of society.
We take pride in our mission “to pursue client’s interest with utmost diligence”
For more info,please visit our official website: www.rrmlawyers.com.my
How to Apply:
Kindly send your updated resume together with your latest potograph at : email@example.com
Advertiser’s Details:Name: Pn. Nurul
Contact Number : 0341443077
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org