1. Handling all conveyancing related matters
2. Assisting lawyers & partners in handling SPA/loan documentation for various banks and/or forms
3. Monitoring project files
4. Preparing & updating status report
5. Liaising with property buyers, developers, bankers & agents
1. Assist in handling & completing conveyancing matters.
2. Handling documentation & safe-keeping.
3. Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
1. professional skill in a specialized practice area
2. a proven record of billing and collecting a sufficient number of hours
3. the ability to attract, retain and service clients
4. the ability to work as a team player
5. honesty and integrity
6. commitment to the firm’s success
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. JUNIOR CLERK
– below 2 years of experience
2. CONVEYANCING CLERK
-at least 3 years of experience
3. Able to converse in English and Bahasa Melayu language, Mandarin is an advantage.
4. Good interpersonal skills with positive working attitude
5. Hardworking, responsible and committed to worK
6. Able to work efficiently and independently, and able to work as a team.
7. Immediate availability is preferable.
How to Apply:
Kindly email your resume/CV in PDF form to: