Qualifications and Requirements:
– Junior conveyancing lawyer required;
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
– Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
– Senior conveyancing clerk required;
– Experienced in property transactions, banking and loan documentations (for sub sale and refinancing matters);
– Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken;
– Willing to learn, hardworking & responsible;
– good communication skills, proficient in both written and spoken English and Malay Language.
Overview of Organisation:
At Tan Norizan & Associates, we believe our greatest asset is our people. Our success as a firm is based on our continuing investment in our people, knowledge, skills and resources. Our people hail from a variety of races, cultures and backgrounds with one common goal of being committed in realising our vision. Presently, our firm has a team of 46 lawyers together with 85 supporting staffs and enjoys the privilege of a friendly working environment, where our people share similar values and are able to work together as a team, which we believe will contribute towards the provision of quality services to our clients. Please visit our website at www.tanoriz.com for more information.
How to Apply:
We welcome applications from everyone who meets the minimum academic or experience standards we set, irrespective of your background or what or where you have studied. If you are looking forward to join TANORIZ, please send your resume to email@example.com indicating the position you wish to apply and your current and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be called to attend an interview.
Advertiser’s Details:Name: TAN NORIZAN & ASSOCIATES
Contact Number : 0376100170
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org