Qualifications and Requirements:
Banking Litigation Clerk
1) Minimum 1-2 years of experience in handling banking
litigation matters, including foreclosure, bankruptcy,
execution and winding-up proceedings.
2) Good writing, drafting and analytical skills.
3) Possess positive attitude, responsible, highly motivated
and willing to learn.
4) Candidate must be able to work independently as well
as able to work in a team.
1) At least with 1-3 years of experience in handling
developer’s project (SPA and loans) and perfection
of transfer and charge.
2) Able to liaise with developer(s) and bank officer(s).
3) Able to work alternate Saturdays (half day).
4) A team player/hardworking and willing to learn.
5) Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Job Start Date:15 October 2020
Application Closing Date:22 October 2020
How to Apply:1)
Contact Ms Katherina at Tel: 0327882888
2) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertiser’s Details:Name: Ms Katherina
Contact Number : 0327882888
Email : email@example.com