To handle all sales related enquiries from enquiry to preparation of quotations to payment collection and handling of corporate event / functions and future follow ups.
The job responsibility will cover :
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails;
• Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet Stars Archery’s objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
The responsibility will cover :
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for existing & new outlets
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for existing & new outlets
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Liaison with media and advertising
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
You will report directly to the Director.
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Advertising/Media, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
– 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
– Applicants will be based in Bandar Menjalara, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur where our head office is located.
– Own transportation required ( car ) as travelling will be an essential part of your day to day duties.
Salary Range : RM2,000 – RM2,800 (Depends On Experience) + Bonus and Allowance
If you fit the description above, we offer you career development and a chance at this exciting unique industry. All training required for this position will be provided.
** Please include the latest resume and expected salary**
Thank you and Good luck!
Salary: RM 2 800 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Category: Sales | Marketing/PR/Designers | Events/Usherers
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Kepong)
Application Deadline: 12 Jun 2016
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com