– Promote Information Technology (IT) products & services to government and private clients.
– Identify prospects and collect data.
– Manage direct marketing efforts and marketing materials.
– Manage company’s online presence.
– Write case studies to showcase company’s products and services.
– Maintain working relationships with clients and other team members.
– Must be able to demonstrate marketing inclination, copywriting skills and industry knowledge.
– Preferably have 2-5 years working experience.
– Will also consider candidates that have either:
– experience in Marketing (in any related industry), but interested in the IT industry. OR
– experience in working in the IT Industry (in any technical position), but interested in Marketing position.
Working hours: mainly 9 to 5, but deadlines may require additional hours.
Travel: mainly within KL/Selangor, but might need to travel to other areas.
– Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
– Diligent and responsible approach with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
– Accountable and can work independently.
– Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
Diploma / Degree
Salary Range: RM 2 000 – RM 3 500 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Contract
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Category: Sales | Marketing/PR/Designers
Language Skill: English | Bahasa Malaysia
Gender Preferred: All Genders
Own Transport: None
Other Benefit: –
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Setapak)
Minimum Education Required: Diploma / Degree
Nationality Preferred: Malaysians Only
Application Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org