We are looking for a candidate who has 1-2 years experience to carry out basic accounting with the ability to follow up. Able to complete tasks on a timely basis is necessarily and valued.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
* Accounting degree/diploma (LCCI/CAT/ACCA) or, Human Resource Qualification will be an added advantage.
* Good (spoken and written) English and BM.
* Dependable and hardworking.
* Familiar with Google, Email, MS Word and Ms Excel.
* Tech savvy would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date:14 February 2018
Overview of Organisation:MahWengKwai & Associates is constantly looking for bright and highly-motivated individuals with strong-academic credentials and solid work ethics to join our team.
Our people – some of the brightest and most talented – are our most valuable asset. We are a progressive firm that offers good pay, exciting work, learning and growth opportunities with social values our people relate to and respect. We recognize and appreciate the work of our lawyers and staff and are constantly looking out for ways to improve our working environment.
Our vision is to be a leading law firm, trusted for its legal excellence and integrity, both locally and internationally.
Our focus in today’s challenging business environment is on effective service to clients, efficient knowledge management and reliable information systems.