We are looking for In House Security Officers or Executives For A Reputable 5 Star Hotel and High End Office Buildings in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. We prefer candidates with security experience in Hotel , Residential and Commercial Building.We hope To Hear From You Soon. TQ
To observe, ensure and to carry out all security functions & duties as stipulated and instructed by the Security Head or Management Head at our HQ.This will include the security of the personnel in the premises & asset within the premises at all times while on patrol or in-house duty.Pro-active & Honest.
Requirements and Responsibilities.
-Provide security coverage and protect the assigned premises.
– Conduct, respond to and investigate complaints from clients , security incidents or violations in the premises and take the necessary appropriate precautions/actions based on the SOP given..
– Perform daily duties for safeguarding properties from accidental or malicious damage and from theft or intruders.
– Patrol the premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and entrances/exists while visiting sites or patrolling.
– Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of visitors to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises at all times.
-Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
-Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to managers on duty.
-Report any maintenance issues immediately to building manager, including all furniture, fittings/fixtures and equipment.
-Be responsible and familiar with evacuation procedures in case of emergency, acting as first point of contact for residents and visitors during emergency .
-Administer all request,directives and no-shows of guards, in line with company policy keeping a proper record of all and doing the necessary replacements.
– Have positive working attitude, high integrity,honest,straight forward,highly disciplined,independent, good communication skills, confident, matured, presentable & pleasant personality.
– Willing to work on shifts and for long hours if required.
– Posses own transport.
– Few Locations
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Posses Good personalities
– Great communication and writing skills in English and Malay.
– Candidate must be self discipline and be able to work under any pressure.
– Candidate must posses the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Posses own transport with license and Willing to travel if required.
Salary will be based on the experience and after an interview has been conducted. Basic salary Range without allowances will be from RM 1,200 to 2,000 neg.
Brief Translation / Summary .
Security Officer / Pegawai Peronda /Pegawai In-house
a. Jantina :Lelaki atau Wanita
b. Warga negara :Malaysia
c. Kawasan :Kuala Lumpur , Damansara , Jalan Duta, Puchong , Bandar Puteri Klang dan Persekitaran.
d. Gaji Pokok Tanpa Alaun :RM1,200.00 to RM2,000
e. Umur :28 hingga 50 tahun
f. Pendidikan :SPM (BOLEH MENULIS & MEMBACA)
g. Pengalaman : Minima 2 tahun
h. Lain-lain :Tiada rekod jenayah
i. Bekas Askar / Polis / Pegawai Peronda / In House Security
j. Mempunyai transport sendiri.
Please come in for walk in interview from 12noon to 2 pm from Monday to Friday.
Our Office Hours: 8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon to Friday);
Please Only Whatsapp , strictly no calls on any other inquiries pertaining to the above to Show contact number- Mr JS (Whatsapp/ Sms Only) / ( HANYA WHATSAPP ATAU SMS SAHAJA ) Strictly NO CALLS PLEASE. TQ
We are located in Fraser Business Park F&N Sungai Besi Off Jalan Tun Razak just before loke yew roundabout same row with Affin Bank and Secret Recipe. Walking distance to Chan Sow Lin LRT Station and Pudu LRT Station.
Please visit our official website for directions and more inquiries at www.teamguards.com.my , www.bodyguards.my .
Minimum Certificate / Sijil
Salary Range: RM 1 300 – RM 2 000 per month
Job Type: Executive
Contract Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Any
Category: Customer Svc/Call Centre | Tourism/Hotels | Others
Language Skill: English | Bahasa Malaysia | Mandarin/Cantonese | Others
Gender Preferred: All Genders
Own Transport: Car/Van
Other Benefit: Transport : Motorcycle , Car , Mpv or Van.
*We will reimburse on all petrol , toll and parking claims on all official visits during your working hours.
*We will provide transport maintenance allowances if vehicle is used for operations
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (City Centre)
Minimum Education Required: Minimum Certificate / Sijil
Nationality Preferred: Malaysians Only
Application Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org