We are looking for a conveyancing clerk to join our practice and to complement our diverse portfolio of corporate and real estate litigation practice.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Minimum 3 -5 years experience in conveyancing.
* Candidate must possess at least SPM qualification.
* Meticulous, systematic and able to work independently with a positive attitude.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good (spoken and written) English and BM.
Application Closing Date:14 February 2018
Overview of Organisation:MahWengKwai & Associates is constantly looking for bright and highly-motivated individuals with strong-academic credentials and solid work ethics to join our team.
Our people – some of the brightest and most talented – are our most valuable asset. We are a progressive firm that offers good pay, exciting work, learning and growth opportunities with social values our people relate to and respect. We recognize and appreciate the work of our lawyers and staff and are constantly looking out for ways to improve our working environment.
Our vision is to be a leading law firm, trusted for its legal excellence and integrity, both locally and internationally.
Our focus in today’s challenging business environment is on effective service to clients, efficient knowledge management and reliable information systems.