Job Description:Scope for Position:-
1. To support Litigation and Conveyancing departments
2. Answering and screening telephone calls
3. Preparation of documents, filing
4. Meeting and greeting visitors
Qualifications and Requirements:1. Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
2. Required skill(s): MS Office. Must know how to use a computer
3. Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
4. Have a strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Be friendly and confident
6. Have good organisational skills
7. Be able to prioritise workload
8. Some experience in working in legal sector preferred
9. Full-Time position(s) available.
Overview of Organisation:FULL SERVICE LAW FIRM
Vaasan Chan & Chandran a law partnership formed in July 1999. Our firm is a full service civil law legal firm and save for criminal law work, we are able to assist you in whatever form of legal service that you may require. Our key areas of practice are Corporate & Commercial, Probate and Commercial/Civil Litigation (including Industrial Disputes and Construction Law).
Efficient and effective. We know that clients are concerned with controlling project costs, including legal fees. As such, we will try our best to accommodate your legal services budget and also work with you to achieve the appropriate level of legal assistance required by you within an agreed upon budget without incurring unnecessary costs.
How to Apply:Email CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted will be invited to the interview session
Name: Vaasan Chan & Chandran
Contact Number : 0321818201
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org